Federal Skilled Workers

The category is best suited for a foreign skilled worker who is looking to settle permanently in Canada.  This is ideal for clients who have a valid offer of arranged employment, or are international students enrolled in a PhD program in Canada (or graduated from a Canadian PhD program within the past 12 months).

© Copyright Green Maple Law 2013. All rights reserved.